Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
100 Clearview Circle, Goose Creek, SC
Now available is this well built & maintained, classic design home located in the sought after area known as The Hamlets of Crowfield Plantation. This manicured corner lot includes grand Cypress and Dogwood trees for privacy. The palm, fig, lemon, olive and pomegranate trees also dot the lot. For those who are looking for additional storage or a workshop, this home has a detached 14 x 14 with power and plumbing. The interior of this stately home starts in the foyer with its decorative molding and open views of the living room and separate dining. The LR features built ins, gas fireplace and lots of natural lighting. The large kitchen has bar seating, a breakfast nook, light cabinets, granite counters, an island cooktop, wall oven and microwave. The powder room and laundry are located justoff the garage. Do not miss the huge room over the garage which includes surround sound and lighted attic storage. The master suite with its decorative trey ceiling and walk-in closet is located on the main floor. The ensuite includes a whirlpool tub, separate shower and water closet. Send the kids upstairs as there is room enough for them to have their own TV room, play room and homework space. One of the three bedrooms up has its own full bath and the other has a Jack and Jill. 2 of these BR's also include built in shelving and one has a desk. There are ceiling fans and crown molding throughout. The attached 2 car garage includes auto door openers and is plumbed for a sink. Recent improvements include roof, exterior paint, gutters, duct work, iron railing to the deck, doors, some windows and fixtures. With its golf course, pool, tennis courts, parks, lakes and trails, this home and its neighborhood have a lot to offer. There will be a one time fee of $500 paid at closing by the Buyer to Crowfield HOA.
- MLS® #19021073
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,352
- Square Footage3352.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Roofing
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Off-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Patio, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Stoop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website312
- Address100 Clearview Circle
- Area73 - G. Cr./M. Cor. Hwy 17A-Oakley-Hwy 52
- SubdivisionCrowfield Plantation
- CityGoose Creek
- Zip Code29445
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCollege Park
- MiddleCollege Park
- Listing Office:Agentowned Premiere Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.