Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
414 Hamlet Circle, Goose Creek, SC
Motivated seller and Move in Ready! Loaded with custom detail and energy saving green features including appliances tankless gas water heater, and separate HVACS for each floor. This home oozes Southern charm with Charleston paint hues and inviting porches in both front and back. You'll immediately note the attention to detail showcased in the eye-catching tray ceiling and wainscoting in the dining room and entry. The kitchen is filled with natural light and opens to most of the living area on the first floor. The energy efficient stainless steel kitchen appliances complement the white shaker cabinets and granite countertops.The kitchen opens to a cozy family room with gas fireplace, granite surround and custom shiplap wall. There is a 1st floor bedroom with full bath that allows guests privacy and comfort. They'll never want to leave! The massive (18 x 18) owners suite is upstairs. Filled with light, the room makes space for added sitting area. The walk in closet is a room to itself! The owners bath contains separate tiled tub and walk-in, glass door shower. The laundry room has custom cabinetry and granite topped folding area. The room over the garage is fully finished and can be used as 5th bedroom suite, man cave, she cave, etc. The house feels, smells and lives like new construction. There's nothing to fix or paint just move and enjoy!
- MLS® #19021205
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,103
- Square Footage3103.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Air Filteration, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website120
- Address414 Hamlet Circle
- Area73 - G. Cr./M. Cor. Hwy 17A-Oakley-Hwy 52
- SubdivisionCrowfield Plantation
- CityGoose Creek
- Zip Code29445
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCollege Park
- MiddleCollege Park
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.