Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
Lot 16 - 1559 Gemstone Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION, Build your dream home only five minutes from Sullivans Island beach, Shem Creek, great restaurants, shopping, everything! Fully customizable, other plans and lots available, see agent for details.
- MLS® #19021359
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,967
- Square Footage2967.00
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website40
- AddressLot 16 - 1559 Gemstone Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionShell Landing
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMamie Whitesides
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.