Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1126 Sugar Hill Drive, Moncks Corner, SC
Imagine a home on half an acre with a view of the neighbor's pasture with two beautiful horses and walking distance to the public lake marina and it is all under $200,000!! This home has too many ''news'' to name from brand new granite and cabinets, and appliances and bathroom and vanity, new flooring and subfloor, new paint, and the list goes on, including a metal roof. The home has a great floor plan with a large living room open to the dining area and kitchen, plus two bedrooms and bathroom off a small hallway. There is also a sunroom which connects to a carport and has a pantry and a washer and dryer hookup. There is also a washer/dryer hookup in the storage closet off the carport if you prefer it outside. The huge carport has plenty of space for you boat and cars as well.Some work is still being completed. Buyer to verify any information deemed important. A shed in the back will also convey. No HOA means you can park your boat and/or RV right in your yard too.
- MLS® #19021399
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,050
- Square Footage1050.00
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Ranch
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Central TV Antenna, Horses O.k., Marina, Other, RV, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Carport, 3 Car Carport, 4 Car Carport
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Carport, 3 Car Carport, 4 Car Carport
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Other, Patio, Stoop, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, Level, Other, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website61
- Address1126 Sugar Hill Drive
- AreaMoncks Corner Area above Oakley Rd.
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- InteriorLaminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- Stories1 Story
- Listing Office:The Real Estate Firm
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.