Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2628 Dellwood Avenue, North Charleston, SC
Completely renovated brick home. Everything is NEW in this 4 bedroom 2 bath home. Roof, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, windows, refinished original wood floors, tile, carpet, fixtures, ceiling fans, all new stainless appliances, tankless hot water heater, etc.... This home is move in ready. Front yard has been sodded and landscaped for you. Wooden decks on front and rear of home. Only minutes from convenient shopping, I-526 and I-26, and less than 15 minutes to the Charleston International Airport. This one won't last long! Schedule your appointment today.
- MLS® #19021497
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,408
- Square Footage1408.00
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Trash Pickup
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Part'l Fence, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionInside, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Days on Website59
- Address2628 Dellwood Avenue
- AreaN. Charleston Area inside I-526
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29405
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth, Converted Garage
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMeeting Street Elementary at Brentwood
- HighN Charleston
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.