Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3598 Thunder Gulch Trail, Mount Pleasant, SC
Located in popular Pepper Plantation, a beautiful 41 lot gated neighborhood, just north of Mt. Pleasant, is a rare opportunity for horse aficionados! 6.64 acres with a 4 bedroom/5 bath 3600 sq. ft. home currently under construction. Fenced pastures, an eight stall pass-through barn, lots of mature, hardwood (mostly oak) trees and a beautiful 'avenue of palms.' Mostly fenced, this property offers plenty of space to train, pasture, and care for your horses at home!! The home still has many finish selections available for the buyer(s). $1,299,000 reflects this property 'AS IS' which allows the buyer to select their own contractor to complete the home, or if they prefer, the builder/seller is ready to complete it and will sell the finished home at $1,699,000.Pepper is an eclectic collection of custom built homes, many with pastures and barns. The neighborhood offers a training track w/grass infield for grazing, a riding trail within the neighborhood and a magnificent Pavilion overlooking a 10+acre freshwater lake and is a destination event site for weddings, receptions, private parties, meetings, and gatherings of all kinds.
- MLS® #19021576
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,564
- Square Footage3564.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTraditional, Horse Farm
- AmenitiesClub House, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Horses O.k., Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Part'l Fence, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, Level, 5-10 Acres
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website91
- Address3598 Thunder Gulch Trail
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionPepper Plantation
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29429
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Other, Two, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryLaurel Hill Primary
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.