Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1437 Headquarters Plantation Drive, Johns Island, SC
Nestled on a serene lot, this 2,715sqft elevated home is a great opportunity in the exclusive, gated Headquarters Plantation. This private island community, located a short distance from downtown Charleston, offers a life style unlike anywhere else in town. As soon as you step inside, you are met with stunning hardwoods throughout the home. Gorgeous kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counter island with flush mount gas cooktop, and plenty of storage in the custom cabinets. Enjoy your morning coffee near the dual fireplace or on one of two back porches set off the living area. Entertain family/friends in the expansive living area with attached formal dining room. Master suite features a recently renovated bath with floor to ceiling tiled shower and dual marble counter vanity.With 2 spacious guest bedrooms and plenty of storage in the drive under two car garage, this home feels larger than the square footage! A golf cart ride to the newly updated St. Johns Marina, minutes to the Country Club, Johns Island, and the area beaches, this location can't be beat!
- MLS® #19021651
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,715
- Square Footage2715.00
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Gated Comm, Marina, Security Guard/Sys, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Wrap Rnd Por
- Lot DescriptionInside, Marshview, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website88
- Address1437 Headquarters Plantation Drive
- Area23 - Johns Island
- SubdivisionHeadquarters Plantation
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesGas Logs, Kitchen, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Beach Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.