Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2659 Scarlet Oak Court, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome home! This 2349 square foot brick residence is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, featuring hardwood flooring, high smooth ceilings, and an open floor plan between kitchen, family room, and eat-in sunroom. The foyer, formal dining room, office/playroom, half bath, laundry room with laundry shoot from master bath, gas fireplace, breakfast bar, and 2 car garage complete the lower level. The upper level includes 4 bedrooms 2 baths, with a finished room over the garage. The master bedroom has a tray ceiling and walk-in closet. There are several large storage closets throughout the house along with an easily accessible storage space. Relax and enjoy the professionally designed and landscaped fenced in backyard with oyster shell patio. This property is located on high ground and doesvery well during inclement weather. Brickyard subdivision amenities include: boat ramp, boat storage (for a fee), community dock, club house, 2 community pools, tennis and basketball courts, playground, and jogging trails. Conveniently close to beach, shopping, restaurants, and outstanding schools.
- MLS® #19021659
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,349
- Square Footage2349.00
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Boat Storage
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website57
- Address2659 Scarlet Oak Court
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionBrickyard Plantation
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Isave Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.