Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
415 - 155 Wingo Way, Mount Pleasant, SC
This unique CUSTOM designed & sought-after floor plan offers an extra large gourmet kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances - gas range. All doors in this individualized condo are solid wood and taller to add spaciousness. Tides IV, one of Charleston's newest condominium buildings, is designed to meet luxury tastes and expectations. This 2 bedroom condo includes today's technology, heart pine wood floors, premium stone and tile, an open floor plans, tall solid doors, and large windows to capture the marsh and harbor view. Lots of storage and closet space within this custom-designed condo and extra storage available but probably not needed. 3 Master Bedroom closets - 2 are walk-in. Numerous amenities in the building - location, location - check out the website for more details.
- MLS® #19021933
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Square Footage1800.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Hcap Eqpd, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Stone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesHcap Eqpd, Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Sea Wall, Storm Doors, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Marshview, Riverfront, River View, Wetlands, 1/2 -1 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website25
- Address415 - 155 Wingo Way
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionTides IV Condominiums
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorWood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- StoriesHigh Rise
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Classic Charleston Properties Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.