Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
174 Darcy Avenue, Goose Creek, SC
Centrally located in Goose Creek you will find this charming townhouse perfect for simplifying life and living close to everything that the tri-county area has to offer. The foyer flows to the open concept floor plan with a large family room, kitchen and dining room, a powder room tucked away for the guests and entry to the rear of the home onto the screened in back porch. Upstairs you will find the large bedrooms each with their own full bath making this a greet fit for a rental investment as well.
- MLS® #19022085
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,249
- Square Footage1249.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Storm Doors, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website48
- Address174 Darcy Avenue
- AreaG. Cr / M. Cor Hwy17a - Oakley - Hwy52
- SubdivisionPersimmon Hill Townhouses
- CityGoose Creek
- Zip Code29445
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDevon Forest
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.