Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
44 Rialto Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
LAKEFRONT IN I'ON! Enjoy the best views of East Lake while catching the cool breezes from the shaded double piazzas. This elegant and spacious neoclassical villa boasts an open floor plan, large gourmet kitchen, formal dining and living rooms, bright family room with lovely fireplace and built-in bookcases, and four bedrooms each with luxury full bathrooms. The pretty side gate opens to a very private garden adjacent to off-street parking and garage. Other special features include heart pine floors, heavy trim package, custom shutters and blinds, custom cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, private balconies, attic storage, and much more. This home is a short walk to jogging trails, shopping, and restaurants. Launch a boat at the community landing with day docking. Swim, exercise, and play tennis at the I'On Club. Drive 5 minutes to downtown Charleston and nearby beaches. Bonus: both AC units have been replaced within the last three years.
- MLS® #19022231
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,778
- Square Footage2778.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Patio, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Lakefront, Lake view, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website203
- Address44 Rialto Road
- Area42 - Mt Pleasant S of IOP Connector
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:William Means Real Estate, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.