Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3194 John Bartram Place, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome to 3194 John Bartram Place located in Park West. As you enter the home you have a large office with french doors, Formal dining room, Large eat in kitchen. Lots of cabinet space and a butlers pantry. Family room off the kitchen. Large screened in porch that leads to the backyard. Large 2 car garage. Upstairs you will find 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Large master bedroom with bath with tub and separate shower. Bathroom has dual vanities, and dual walk in closets, and a linen closet. Additional 3 bedrooms and a full bath upstairs. The 4th bedroom is the FROG and is very large. This home has it all, New HVAC 2015 New Roof 2018, Also a large deck in the backyard. Foxmoor at Park West allows residents access to all of the amenities and more within a short ride or walk. Food shopping, restaurants, schools, Mt Pleasant recreation fields and PW pools and tennis/clubhouse. Regional hospital, COSTCO and newly built library and endless walk/bike trails throughout the community.
- MLS® #19022403
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,357
- Square Footage2357.00
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded
- Days on Website17
- Address3194 John Bartram Place
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionPark West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Century 21 Properties Plus
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.