Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1602 Seabago Drive, Charleston, SC
Do not miss out out on this beautiful Bolton's Landing home with all of the upgrades! Gleaming hardwoods, a gourmet eat-in kitchen with beautiful antiqued white cabinets, a screen porch, solar panels, and a meticulously maintained yard with an irrigation system, just to name a few. The open kitchen and living area is the perfect spot for entertaining along with the separate dining room! Upstairs you'll find a spacious master suite with his and her closets, a spacious bathroom with a large tub and shower, and an adorable porch, the perfect spot to drink your morning coffee or relax and unwind with a glass of wine after a long day. There are also 2 additional bedrooms and a full bath on the second floor. To top it off, the third floor provides additional living space that could be used asplayroom, man cave, media room, or even guest room and has a half bath. Outside you will find that the home back ups to a pond for added privacy! This home has it all and is just waiting for new owners!! Come see!
- MLS® #19022475
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,166
- Square Footage2166.00
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Insul, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Other, Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Spcl Lights, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level, Pond Site, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website74
- Address1602 Seabago Drive
- Area12 - West of the Ashley Outside I-526
- SubdivisionBoltons Landing
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories3 Story
- MiddleSt Andrews
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Smith Spencer Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.