Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3512 Wilkes Way, Mount Pleasant, SC
Summer of Savings $20,000 incentive has been applied. This Whitham sits on a .22 acre lot with a Pond! The home is open concept, with a main floor master, main floor secondary bedroom, and a study. The gourmet kitchen is the heart of the home with a large center island that overlooks it all. Timeless finishes include white cabinets, and calacutta gold quartz countertops. Allspice 5'' plank hardwoods run throughout the main living space, the master, and the upstairs super retreat. The family room with ship lap fireplace wall is two story with top to bottom windows overlooking the pond. The dining space is designated and fits a large table for gatherings. Step out to the screen porch to enjoy the view. The master is window filled with pond views. The bath is spa like with walk inshower and coastal finishes. Upstairs is a fantastic flex bonus room that can have many functions. There are 2 additional bedrooms up. One with an ensuite bath.
- MLS® #19022476
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,045
- Square Footage3045.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, HERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesScreen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionPond
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website21
- Address3512 Wilkes Way
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionCarolina Park
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Weekley Homes L P
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.