Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2079 S Shore Drive, Charleston, SC
This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath Charleston style home with double balconies can be found in the family friendly community of Oakland. Conveniently located near shopping, dining, major highways, and Downtown Charleston. As you enter the home you are greeted by tall ceilings, crown molding, hardwood floors, and a floorplan that makes entertaining and everyday living easy! The Kitchen is open to the Great Room and is filled with wood cabinets. Features include recessed lighting, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar. The Great Room has a cozy fireplace and offers access to the 2nd level screened porch where you can relax and enjoy scenic marsh views. On the 3rd level you will find a spacious Master Suite with its own private balcony, a walk-in closet, and an ensuite bath.This level also includes 2 additional bedrooms, a full hall bath, and the laundry. You will love that this home offers a large 1st floor bonus room. This is the perfect spot for a second living space, a media room, or for your pool table and bar! Nestled on a beautiful lot with professional landscaping, and mature trees. This home is a must see!
- MLS® #19022489
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,045
- Square Footage2045.00
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesTrash Pickup
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Stoop, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, Level, Marshview, Wooded
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website75
- Address2079 S Shore Drive
- Area11 - West of the Ashley Inside I-526
- Zip Code29407
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Gas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Great Rm, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryOrange Grove
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Jeff Cook Real Estate Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.