Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2061 Kings Gate Lane, Mount Pleasant, SC
Spacious Townhome in The Heritage at Dunes West! Chef's Kitchen, screened porch with bed swing, wood-burning fire pit on back patio, oversized master, loft, two-car garage and private drive are some of the features that make this a wonderful place to call home! This section of Kings Gate Lane is very quiet. Lawn and woods behind home keep it peaceful and private. This is a fabulous town home that has been well-maintained.
- MLS® #19022511
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,197
- Square Footage2197.00
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesClub Membership Available, Golf Membership Available, Lawn Maint Incl
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking1.5 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages1.5 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Patio
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website73
- Address2061 Kings Gate Lane
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryLaurel Hill
- Listing Office:The Boulevard Company, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.