Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
552 Flannery Place, Mount Pleasant, SC
Enjoy the classic Lowcountry lifestyle in one of Mt. Pleasant's most established and non-restrictive neighborhoods. This Alston Point residence provides privacy with a 1.1 acre wooded lot that is perfect for boaters with ample space for storage and quick access to private community dock and launch. This is a rare opportunity to live in such a private setting that is also close to great new schools, shopping and dining. Home features both downstairs and upstairs dual masters. The home's extremely large kitchen space featuring two islands is designed for gathering and socializing. Spacious upstairs game/media room is large enough for a full-size pool table. Two of the upstairs bedrooms connect with a jack and jill bath.A large workshop along with tons of storage surround the three bay drive under garage. Also located on the ground floor is a finished room complete with a private bath that can be used as a fifth bedroom. Finishing out the ground level is a hot tub located below the back deck. A $1900 Lender Credit is available and will be applied towards the buyer's closing costs and pre-paids if the buyer chooses to use seller's preferred lender. This credit is in addition to any negotiated seller concessions.
- MLS® #19022574
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,263
- Square Footage3263.00
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Trash Pickup, Hot Tubs
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Screen Porch, Spcl Lights, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Inside, Wooded, River Access, 1-2 Acres
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website22
- Address552 Flannery Place
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionAlston Point
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCarolina Park
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.