Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
4 Elizabeth Street, Charleston, SC
Gorgeous property built around 1870, great investment with 4 units and laundry area on premises, live in one, rent out the others!!!! Great income opportunity. Updated continuously since 2016 which includes new bathrooms, paint inside and out, palette accent walls. Updated light fixtures. Hardwood throughout and tile in the bathrooms. New HVAC units in the main building. Super cute and updated carriage house. All units have coded front doors. There is a newly installed bike rack for the property. Repainted and repaired metal staircases leading to the second floors. Across from The Gaillard Centre, walking distance to Marion square, King Street and all the shopping, restaurants and sight seeing. Please see attached information sheet for all the updates and rental information.
- MLS® #19022595
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,604
- Square Footage2604.00
- Year Built1870
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCarriage/Kitchen Hse, Chas. Single, Craftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesBus Line, Trash Pickup, Laundry Facility
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Fence, Metal F/encl, Gutters, Iron Fence, Strg/outbldg, Balcony
- Lot Description0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle, Other
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website78
- Address4 Elizabeth Street
- Area51 - Peninsula Charleston Inside of Crosstown
- Zip Code29403
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Blown, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- CoolingCentral, Window Unit
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:Realty One Group Coastal
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.