Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3983 Capensis Lane, Hollywood, SC
Stunning Charleston home, double wrap around porches, complete with 5 bedrooms ,4.5 bathrooms & ample living space. Situated on a large premium spacious corner 1/4 acre lot with fenced in yard,lush landscaping, and pond views, in the desirable community of Poplar Grove Charleston. This is custom home has many high end features from extensive hardwood, farmhouse sink, high-end appliances, Thermador gas range, luxury tile showers, large detached garage with covered breezeway and mud room. This custom designed plan has a gorgeous Master Suite downstairs and 3 additional spacious bedrooms with 2 full bathrooms, a loft upstairs. Above the garage is a private guest room complete with full bathroom. . This home is PRICED TO SELL and would cost much more to build! Don't miss out on this amazing home at this price. Poplar Grove is a low country paradise. Enjoy fishing, crabbing, kayaking, paddle boarding along 5 miles of waterfront on the Deep Water Rantowles Creek. Enjoy our community Boathouse with Deep Water Dock, Kayaking outpost, boat landing, and boat storage available. Miles of walking, biking, and equestrian trails make this neighborhood sought after for the outdoor lifestyle with nature preserved all around. Poplar Grove's awarding winning amenity center has a Salt Water Pool, Fitness Center, and Marsh Observation Deck overlooking Deep Water expansive views. Poplar Grove is convenient to downtown, 526 and 17 along with all Charleston has to offer. If you want the feel of a NEW DREAM home without waiting to build, here it is!!! Call to schedule a showing today!!
- MLS® #19022600
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,383
- Square Footage3383.00
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCarriage/Kitchen Hse, Chas. Single, Contemporary, Craftsman, Live/Work, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Club House, Dock Facilities, Equestrian Center, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Other, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Other, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesFull Fr Prch, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Wrap Rnd Por
- Lot DescriptionCorner, High, Pond, Pond Site, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website44
- Address3983 Capensis Lane
- AreaRural W. Ashley-Ravenel / Hollywood / Meg
- SubdivisionPoplar Grove
- Zip Code29470
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryE.B. Ellington
- MiddleBaptist Hill
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Southeastern
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.