Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
150 Kiawah Island Club Drive, Kiawah Island, SC
This is one of the island's true architectural gems, exemplifying the Kiawah ethos of ''Designing with Nature''. Architect Jim Thomas embraced a grand spreading live oak at the entrance garden deck and spanned the house between the other grand oaks that frame the tranquil views. Special architectural features include post and beam details, copper roof, imported antique European doors & fireplace mantel, vanities and custom light fixtures, a brick floored gallery arcade, a painter's studio & 2 garages. The separate guest wing which includes a sitting room adjoined by 2 generous suites with double baths & children's bunk/playroom is connected to the main house by a lantern lit breezeway bridge. Spacious decks and screened porch w/ fireplace offer comfortable outdoor living & entertaining. G
- MLS® #19022666
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,176
- Square Footage5176.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Dock Facilities, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Sauna
- Parking Spaces5
- Parking5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- Garages5 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Spcl Lights, Iron Fence, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionLagoon, Wooded, 1/2 -1 Acre, On Golf Crse
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website334
- Address150 Kiawah Island Club Drive
- Area25 - Kiawah
- SubdivisionThe Settlement
- CityKiawah Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorWood, Marble, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Elevator, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, Two, Other
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Nv Realty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.