Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
237 N Ainsdale Drive, Charleston, SC
This home is ready for new owners. The property and home has been meticulously maintained. The cottage style home has hardi plank siding and a large front porch. Home owner has recently painted the interior as well as updated trim package. Updated eat-in kitchen with white cabinets, granite counters, and large pantry. Living room is spacious yet cozy with a fireplace. The dining room is very nice with lots of natural light. Master bedroom is on the first level with an ensuite bath and large walk-in closet. Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms with a hall bath. Enjoy backyard entertaining from your screened porch overlooking a large back yard area that leads to a 2 car detached garage. This home sits on a peaceful tree lined street with sidewalks for your afternoon walk.This home is located in popular Shadowmoss Plantation where residents can enjoy country club amenities such as golf, a full service club house with pro shop, swimming pool, and more. Home shows like a model - and is easy to show.
- MLS® #19022771
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,204
- Square Footage2204.00
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCottage, Craftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website12
- Address237 N Ainsdale Drive
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDrayton Hall
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Nv Realty Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.