Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
250 Xavier Street, Charleston, SC
Fabulous townhouse in desirable West Ashley location. Features include: hardwood floors on 1st floor; Kitchen opens to family room and boasts stainless steel appliances, ceramic tiled floor and pantry; Master suite with vaulted ceiling and walk in closet; Upstairs loft is perfect for office, exercise area or play room; and covered patio for entertaining. You can also walk to the community pool and clubhouse. Location is ideal within minutes of: West Ashley H.S., Fabulous shops and restaurants, Boeing, Beaches and downtown Charleston.
- MLS® #19022781
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,589
- Square Footage1589.00
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level
- Days on Website12
- Address250 Xavier Street
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- SubdivisionGrand Oaks Plantation
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesGarden Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closets
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryDrayton Hall
- MiddleWest Ashley
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Chucktown Homes, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.