Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3439 Colonel Vanderhorst Circle, Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome HOME to this beautiful brick estate in Dunes West. Located in a gated community, this home has been well kept and updated, featuring hardwood floors throughout the living area, a formal dining room, living room, family room and sunroom, wood burning fireplace, granite countertops, a freshly updated half bath and new paint. Enjoy the outdoors on the back porch as you gaze over a full acre with mature landscaping, hardwood trees and endless green grass to play on. Across the street is a large pond and a brand new walk/bike path which you can take to the amazing community pools, athletic club or the country club. The roof was replaced in 2015, downstairs HVAC in 2018 and upstairs HVAC in 2014. With these improvements done, you can settle into this beautiful fortress and enjoy the kindof life Mount Pleasant has to offer. A short drive to the beach, the airport and to downtown Charleston, southern living can't get any finer.
- MLS® #19022783
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,110
- Square Footage3110.00
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Club House, Club Membership Available, Exercise Area, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 1-2 Acres
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website19
- Address3439 Colonel Vanderhorst Circle
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionDunes West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryLaurel Hill Primary
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.