Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1980 Longcreek Road, Wadmalaw Island, SC
Unique opportunity to purchase a deepwater lot on Bohicket Creek with existing guest house and dock, paired with a construction package from a high-end builder, Aldrich Inc. With 3.5 acres high, the property is perfect for an extended family compound. The main house plans complement the superior construction displayed in the guest house and may be customized to suit. Situated in private Longcreek Plantation, only 30 minutes from downtown Charleston.
- MLS® #19022789
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,274
- Square Footage4274.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCottage, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Horses O.k., Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Dock Existng, Elevator Shaft, floating dock, Screen Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/frnt-deep, Wetlands, Wooded, 2-5 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- ConstructionProposed Construction
- FoundationElev Construction, Raised Slab
- Days on Website127
- Address1980 Longcreek Road
- Area24 - Wadmalaw Island
- SubdivisionLongcreek Plantation
- CityWadmalaw Island
- Zip Code29487
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Holcombe Fair & Lane
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.