Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1785 Tennyson Row, Mount Pleasant, SC
Spacious, Move-in ready, End unit townhome in Park West with access to all amenities. Recently painted inside and out, this home boasts 1st and 2nd floor masters, 2 additional bedrooms, 3 & 1/2 baths and gourmet kitchen. All exterior maintenance, except the courtyard, is maintained by the association. 1st floor master has luxury bath with soaking tub, separate shower, large walk-in closet and tray ceiling. 2nd floor master has large private bath, walk-in closet and private balcony. 2 additional bedrooms, full bath and linen closet complete the 2nd floor. Kitchen has granite counters, gas range with griddle top, Stainless Steel Appliances and island w/ breakfast bar. Hardwood floors in kitchen, living room, dining room and halls. Carpet in bedrooms. Ceramic tile in full baths and laundry.
- MLS® #19023100
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,182
- Square Footage2182.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondominium, Townhouse
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Irriga., Patio, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsbsts Shngl, Asphalt Shingle
- Days on Website10
- Address1785 Tennyson Row
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionPark West
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas, Other
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Lowcountry Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.