Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
656 Fox Pond Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
Location is everything, you can bike or golf cart to Shem Creek parks and restaurants. Living in the heart of Old Mount Pleasant puts you close to everything Charleston has to offer from biking to the Sullivan's Island, Pitt st pier and shopping. The kids can walk to two of the top schools in the state, Mount Pleasant Academy and Moultrie Middle School. This beautiful home has wood floors through out the first level, new counter tops in the kitchen and a cozy wood burning fire place. Sit in your sun-room with large picture window while bird watching. All three bathrooms have been fully remodeled along with a large walk in close in the master. The roof is about 4 years old. The back yard offers a fire pit, out building for storage and large brick covered patio.
- MLS® #19023144
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,804
- Square Footage1804.00
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCottage, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Metal F/encl, Wood F/encl, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Strm Windows
- Lot DescriptionHigh, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website14
- Address656 Fox Pond Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionFox Pond
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMt. Pleasant Academy
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.