Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2306 - 700 Daniel Ellis Drive, Charleston, SC
Spacious top floor 1 bed, 1 bath condo is NICELY upgraded with granite countertops, stainless appliances, new microwave, and new washer/dryer. Just a few minutes to shopping, groceries, downtown, & Folly Beach. . The open concept allows plenty of light, with vaulted ceilings & an exposed beam, hardwood floors, & spectacular floor-to-ceiling built in shelves. The living room opens up to the private balcony w/ calming views of the wooded area full of oak trees.
- MLS® #19023246
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage691
- Square Footage691.00
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Gated Comm
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., In Grd Pool in yard, Balcony
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website43
- Address2306 - 700 Daniel Ellis Drive
- AreaJames Island
- Zip Code29412
- InteriorLaminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryHarbor View
- MiddleCamp Road
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.