Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
903 S Main Street, Summerville, SC
Welcome to this charming home in the heart of historic Downtown Summerville. This one story home on a corner lot has kept the history alive while adding modern touches over time. Endless features include a new roof in 2018, hardwood floors throughout, tankless water heater, wood burning fireplaces, stainless steel appliances, flex room upstairs, a covered patio and a detached carport. Come see this home today.
- MLS® #19023252
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,350
- Square Footage2350.00
- Year Built1919
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesWalk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Carport
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Gutters, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website69
- Address903 S Main Street
- Area63 - Summerville/Ridgeville
- SubdivisionHistoric District
- Zip Code29483
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Rm, Gas Connection, Living Rm, Two, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne+half, 1 Story
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.