Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2707 Sunrose Lane, Johns Island, SC
The Claiborne floor plan features a large kitchen space with an island with the optional extended living room area overlooking a patio and large back yard. The first-floor owner's retreat has a walk-in closet and is tucked away from the rest of the bedrooms. There is an 4th bedroom which can function as an office space, workout room or additional bedroom. The spacious garage provides additional storage space.
- MLS® #19023273
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,862
- Square Footage1862.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Ranch
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesHERS Rated, Tankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Stone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, 1/2 -1 Acre
- ConstructionNew - Finished
- Days on Website41
- Address2707 Sunrose Lane
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionWoodbury Park
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:D R Horton Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.