Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
268 Spectrum Road, Summerville, SC
Beautiful move in ready 4 Bedroom home on corner lot with a 3 car garage and tons of upgrades. As you pull up to the house, the curb appeal offers a beautiful elevation and landscaping. The inside greets you with handscraped hardwood floors and tons of natural light. The gourmet kitchen offers double ovens, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and a gas cooktop. The kitchen has an eat in breakfast area and is open to the family room. There is also an office with a 1/2 bath downstairs. The master bedroom is very spacious and the owners suite features dual vanities, a 5ft tiled shower, huge walk in closet and surround sound. Three additional guest bedrooms and a guest bath, make for a great layout on the second story. Enjoy relaxing on the screened porch that overlooks theprivate fenced yard. When you're not relaxing at home, take a stroll through the miles of wooded walking trails, or swim in your beautiful community pool and visit the brand new Cane Bay YMCA! Don't miss this turn-key home located on a perfect lot overlooking the pond in Magnolia Plantation of Cane Bay.
- MLS® #19023503
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,601
- Square Footage2601.00
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater, Energy Star Appliance, Energy Star Windows, HERS Rated
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, 3 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Stone Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Therml Wn/dr
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Pond Site
- Days on Website4
- Address268 Spectrum Road
- AreaJedburg Rd-Black Tom-Hwy. 17a - Col. Pk.
- SubdivisionCane Bay Plantation
- Zip Code29486
- InteriorVinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air, Gas
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCane Bay
- MiddleCane Bay
- HighCane Bay High School
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.