Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
5023 Timber Race Course, Hollywood, SC
Exceptional Custom, Brick, 3/4 BR, 3 BA Estate Home in beautiful Stono Ferry, a Pristine Gated Community. BR #4 was made into a Library/Den which opens to a Lg. Living Room & Formal Dining Rm. A bank of French Doors leads to a huge Sunroom & Latticed outdoor Deck. The Master BR, BA & Walk-in Closet are all over-sized. Granite Counters, a Center Island & lots of Cabinets make being in this fully applianced Kitchen & Eating Area a Joy. Special features include: Plantation shutters, Built-in Bookcases, Vaulted Ceilings, Big Lau.+Util. Rm, 2 Car Garage, Propane Gas, Security Sys & Sprinkler Systems w/a yard well. Stono Ferry, Home of the Annual Charleston Steeplechase Race, has great Amenities & Community Spirit & is one of Charleston's Best kept Secrets, only 25 min to downtown Charleston.
- MLS® #19023522
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,582
- Square Footage2582.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Club Membership Available, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Equestrian Center
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Therml Wn/dr, Lawn Well
- Lot DescriptionInside, Level, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Fiberglass Shingles
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website34
- Address5023 Timber Race Course
- AreaRural W. Ashley-Ravenel / Hollywood / Meg
- SubdivisionStono Ferry
- Zip Code29449
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryE.B. Ellington
- MiddleBaptist Hill
- HighBaptist Hill
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.