Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2617 Bohicket Road, Johns Island, SC
Something different! Look at this photo; it's not your parents' house! Johns Island estate is like a park with all of the sub-tropical plants, trees, shrubs and flowers. The approx. q/acre pond attracts a lot of wildlife and the tiny island provides a GREAT viewing perch, day or night. Within mere feet of the windows are camellias, azaleas, sagos, palmettos, etc. There are giants and dwarfs; a 200-yr-old moss-draped Live Oak with a 15-ft circumference trunk; 100's of azaleas explode with color; 57 windows provide enjoyment of the flora from every room in the home. What you won't see from those windows is a neighbor's window. Or, their house! Check out the motor-home pad, 3 irrigation wells; 2 laundries, skylights, granite in all baths and kitchen. It is a complete package.You've got a workshop, a greenhouse, a swimming pool, a garage, carports, privacy, and yet, proximity to shopping and nightlife to both Charleston and Kiawah. If Nature, privacy and non-traditional inspire you, you might like this property.
- MLS® #19023639
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,770
- Square Footage2770.00
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- FeaturesEnergy Star Appliance, Energy Star Central Heat/Air, Energy Star Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage, 2 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage, 2 Car Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPrivate Pool
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Patio, Strg/outbldg, Therml Wn/dr, Work Shop, Privacy Fenc, Abv Grd Pool in yard
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Level, 1-2 Acres, Pond
- FoundationCrawl Space, Piling, Slab
- Days on Website38
- Address2617 Bohicket Road
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionFair Oaks
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorWood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Beamed, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral, Other
- FireplacesGas Connection, Living Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Select Premium Properties Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.