Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
216 Tranquility Lane, Edisto Island, SC
Creek living at its finest. This is a rare opportunity to own a vibrant piece of the Lowcountry. Tranquility Lane is nestled in The Hammocks, a gated community along the banks of a deep-water creek. Paddle or boat from your own dock to the beach for sunbathing and shelling. The ocean spreads to the horizon just beyond the serpentine creek system. Views of the Atlantic from the entire back of the home draw people in from the moment the front door opens. There's room for everyone here. After a fun day on the water, grill out in the backyard and enjoy the sunset from the massive screened porch. The generous square footage of the porch enlarges the already plentiful living space when the glass doors are swung open. Friends and family will be comfortable in the six-bedroom, seven-bath homeThe master suite is on the first floor, and includes a garden tub, walk-in shower, and plenty of closet space. Upstairs, there are an additional five spacious bedrooms and a quiet study. The living area is open and filled with natural light. An office and full bath off the kitchen help complete the first floor. This home comes with an elevator shaft and dumbwaiter to lighten loads. The living room boasts a beautiful fireplace for Lowcountry winter evenings. This home has been recently updated with new HW and HVAC systems, wet bar, central vac, whole house RO, Heart of Pine floors throughout, and two outside showers with a bath under the house. There's plenty of room for all sorts of equipment underneath the house, and there's a private workshop. This side of The Hammocks is situated along one of the best fishing, crabbing and kayaking creeks in all of Edisto. And, this home occupies one of the largest lots in the area.
- MLS® #19023732
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage3,629
- Square Footage3629.00
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Trash Pickup
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 4 Car Carport
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 4 Car Carport
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesDock Existng, Elevator Shaft, floating dock, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Screen Porch, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, Ocean View, River Access, Riverfront, Tidal Creek, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, 1/2 -1 Acre
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website36
- Address216 Tranquility Lane
- AreaEdisto Beach
- SubdivisionThe Hammocks
- CityEdisto Island
- Zip Code29438
- Interior FeaturesElevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- FireplacesLiving Rm, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJane Edwards
- Listing Office:Beach Residential
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.