Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
175 Waterfront Drive, Moncks Corner, SC
What an opportunity this custom-built home provides with lakeviews and lake access in this picturesque community. The home sits over a three-car garage with a bonus room and full bath which could easily be made into an in-law suite or man-cave. Outside, you will also find a full southern front porch, screened-in porch, covered patio and plenty of parking. Inside the home, you are met with real wood flooring in rooms filled with natural light including a large kitchen with an eat-at island, lots of cabinets/counter space and dining area. There is also a large living room with a fireplace and formal dining area. Two guest bedrooms on the main floor share a bathroom and have lots of closet space. The master bedroom has its own floor, which includes a sitting room, fireplace and more.The master bedroom has a huge bathroom with a walk-in closet the size of most bedrooms. There is even an office area off of the master bedroom. The community has multiple access points for your jetski and/or boat and great opportunities for fishing. The yard has been beautifully landscaped and is easy to care for. Buyer to verify anything deemed important. A lawn well does exist for maintaining the yard. Inside the garage is a huge workshop as well as the gameroom/in-law suite/office, plus the additional three-car garage. There are also two ovens in the kitchen!! The land is leased for $500 a year until 2026.
- MLS® #19023912
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000
- Square Footage3000.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Boat Storage, Cable Avail, Central TV Antenna, Marina, Other, RV, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Brick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Full Fr Prch, Lawn Well, Other, Part'l Fence, Patio, Screen Porch, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, High, Lake view, Level, 0 - .5 Acre, LakeAccess
- RoofArchitectural, Asphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website94
- Address175 Waterfront Drive
- Area75 - Cross/St. Stephens/Bonneau
- CityMoncks Corner
- Zip Code29461
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Other, Walk-In Closets
- FireplacesBedroom, Den, Family Rm, Gas Logs, Gas Connection, Great Rm, Living Rm, Other, Two
- Stories2 Story, 3 Story
- Listing Office:The Real Estate Firm
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.