Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1980 Longcreek Road, Wadmalaw Island, SC
Impeccable raised traditional guest cottage on deepwater Bohicket Creek with site cleared to build a larger adjacent home for an extended family compound. Condition like new and built by local builder. Virtual Tour Link: https://mls.immoviewer.com/portal/tour/1784632?accessKey=5e25 . Enjoy an ideal country setting with 3.5 acres, mature trees and expansive marsh and creek views. A well-equipped deepwater dock in place with 14' x 53' covered pier head, 13,000 lb boat lift and 30' floater accommodates a fishing or sailing boat. This is prime deepwater access with no bridge restrictions and within close proximity to Bohicket Marina and the ocean.All necessary infrastructure is in place and ready for a proposed main residence. Situated in private Longcreek Plantation, this is an easy 25-minute drive from downtown Charleston. The property is an ideal weekend retreat or proposed main residence.
- MLS® #19024192
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,652
- Square Footage1652.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Dock Facilities, Gated Comm, Horses O.k., Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Cement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBoatlift, Dock Existng, Elevator Shaft, floating dock, Screen Porch, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, Marshview, River Access, Riverfront, River View, Tidal Creek, W/frnt-deep, Wooded, 2-5 Acres
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website286
- Address1980 Longcreek Road
- Area24 - Wadmalaw Island
- SubdivisionLongcreek Plantation
- CityWadmalaw Island
- Zip Code29487
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Holcombe Fair & Lane
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.