Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
720 Natchez Circle, Mount Pleasant, SC
What an opportunity to own this brick townhouse in the Best Kept Secret~Hunter Lake Commons. A small community with brick townhouses, the elegance of this neighborhood is definitely envied. As you pull up to the property you will notice the curb appeal as well as the corner lot offering privacy. Inside you are greeted with a very open floor plan complete with hardwood floors, room to entertain and a fireplace for cool evenings. The kitchen has plenty of room for preparing hors d oeuvres, or a casual dinner. There is the screen porch or all weather room which offers privacy after a long day or step outside to the designer patio and enjoy the flowers or cookout on the grill. Upstairs you will find thre bedrooms plus the master. One of the three bedrooms couldeasily be used as a large den or office. The choice is yours. Priced to sell, this will not last long. What a wonderful area for part time, full time or investment.
- MLS® #19024287
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,654
- Square Footage1654.00
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Lawn Maint Incl, Neighborhood Pool, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 1 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Screen Porch, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Inside, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Days on Website32
- Address720 Natchez Circle
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionHunter Lake Commons
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames B Edwards
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.