Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
D - 180 Broad Street, Charleston, SC
This second floor home is located at 180 Broad Street, the Cooper-O'Conner House, built in 1855. The Greek Revival three story home with off street parking is just steps from Colonial Lake and Moultrie Playground, as well as easy walking to Charleston's fabulous dining and shopping venues. Large piazza on two sides allows for wonderful quiet private living space. Due to a recent Southern Aggression event (dog jumped on stove and caused small combustion of box), owner renovated interior with all new paint, new stainless appliances, refinished heart pine floors and more! Other features include high ceilings, updated bathroom and a beautiful ornate winding staircase to the interior entrance door. Perfect for a lock and leave or someone needing to be close to the Medical University
- MLS® #19024366
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage812
- Square Footage812.00
- Year Built1855
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleCondo Regime, Condominium
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Lawn Maint Incl, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup
- ParkingOff-st Prkng
- GaragesOff-st Prkng
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesWood F/encl, Iron Fence, Part'l Fence, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionInside, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website26
- AddressD - 180 Broad Street
- AreaPeninsula Chas. inside of crosstown
- SubdivisionHarleston Village
- Zip Code29401
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some
- FireplacesGreat Rm, One
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.