Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1036 Pigeon Point, Johns Island, SC
Stunning Pendleton Floor plan, with master bedroom on the main, desirable open floor plan, all the upgrades and extra's on a quiet cul de sac with a private backyard. This home is a must see! Quartz countertops, gorgeous laminate flooring throughout living spaces; The spacious second floor features a large loft area for family entertainment or kids retreat with 3 large bedrooms.
- MLS® #19024536
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,631
- Square Footage2631.00
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesLawn Irriga., Other, Patio
- Lot DescriptionInside, Wooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- Days on Website28
- Address1036 Pigeon Point
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionSt. Johns Lake
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Other, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Lennar Carolinas, Llc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.