Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
35 Eastlake Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
One of a kind lakefront home available in the prestigious I'On community of Mount Pleasant. Located just minutes to downtown shopping, walking distance to restaurants and just a 15 minute drive to the airport. Upon entry, you will be greeted by a beautiful iron gate and the soothing sounds of the courtyard fountain. As you enter the home, notice the grand staircases that spam from the first floor up to the 4th floor. The chefs kitchen is equipped with a Sub Zero refrigerator, stainless steel Thermador, 4 burner gas range with & a stainless warming drawer for convenience. You'll also find Dacor double ovens, a butlers pantry, a KitchenAid ice maker, granite counters, a large kitchen island and even an inviting breakfast nook perfect for entertaining guests while you cook.There is a screened porch directly off the kitchen and off the large formal living room. A gas fireplace is the focal point of the spacious living room and is large enough for more than one sitting area and a formal dining table. The rear of the home is outlined with gorgeous wood French doors that lead out to the double porches which overlook the Lake. This home is perfect for entertaining and also provides a separate partially-finished living space for a mother-in-law, guest suite or an income producing apartment on the ground floor of the home. The third floor has 3 bedrooms including the spacious master bedroom. Each bedroom has a full ensuite bathroom and the master is equipped with his and hers walk-in closets, a spacious master bath with a steam shower, jacuzzi tub and a separate closet for a stackable washer dryer (how convenient!). There is also a gorgeous fireplace which makes the Owners suite so inviting & cozy. The 4th floor bonus room can double as a media room or possibly a 5th bedroom as it includes a half bath and a wet bar. Lastly, for the avid housekeeper, this home is equipped with a central vacuum system. This home has enormous potential and is a must see!
- MLS® #19024548
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,665
- Square Footage5665.00
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, Other
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, Other
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBrick Fence, Deck, Elevator Shaft, Iron Fence, Lawn Irriga., Other, Screen Porch, Strm Windows, Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionHigh, Inside, Lakefront, Lake view, Level, W/f-shallow, 0 - .5 Acre, LakeAccess
- Days on Website29
- Short SaleYes
- Address35 Eastlake Road
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Beamed, Elevator Shaft, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Other, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesBedroom, Family Rm, Gas Connection, Great Rm, Living Rm, Two
- StoriesMulti Story, 2 Story, 3 Story, Other
- ElementaryJane Edwards
- Listing Office:Radekopf And Associates
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.