Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
8612 Woodland Walk, North Charleston, SC
Lovely home in Coosaw Creek that needs some updating but what canvas to work with. Step onto the front porch and you come to a large full glass wooden door. As you walk in the door you will see the cherry wood floors and to your left a formal dining room that will take you into the eat in kitchen. The kitchen is open to a great rm that can lead you to the back porch. Master bedroom is on the main floor and is very spacious w/ his an her closets, double vanity, jetted tub and separate shower. Upstairs there are 2 additional bedrooms, a full bathroom and a large bonus room over the garage that could be a 4th bedroom. There are 2 large storage areas one of each of the upstairs bedrooms. The back deck over looks a large fenced in yard. THIS HOUSE IS A MUST SEE and MOTIVATED SELLER!
- MLS® #19024706
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,300
- Square Footage2300.00
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Neighborhood Pool, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-De-Sac, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website224
- Short SaleYes
- Address8612 Woodland Walk
- Area61 - N. Chas/Summerville/Ladson-Dor
- SubdivisionCoosaw Creek Country Club
- CityNorth Charleston
- Zip Code29420
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesGas Connection, Great Rm
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryEagle Nest
- HighFt Dorchester
- Listing Office:Agentowned Realty Co. Premier Group, Inc.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.