Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1576 Nautical Chart Drive, Charleston, SC
Charleston style home in Bolton's Landing features double front porches, patio, and detached 2-car garage. This home has spacious HOA space beside and behind where it backs up to a pond. Open floor plan with TONS of beautiful upgrades. Downstairs has hand-scraped engineered hardwoods, 10' ceilings, double crown molding, plus a gas fireplace. The kitchen features 42'' cabinets, walk-in pantry, large kitchen island, granite, gas stove and subway tiled back-splash. Just around the corner is a mud-area/valet, half bath and Large Room that can be used as the 4th bedroom! Upstairs you enter to a large loft/multipurpose area. The Master has a large walk in closet and beautiful en-suite with walking shower. Two additional rooms upstairs, full bathroom and laundry all upstairs.YOU'LL LOVE LIVING IN THE LOWCOUNTRY'S VOTED 2018 BEST NEIGHBORHOOD (yes #1), in one of the WORLD's VOTED BEST CITIES. Bolton's Landing neighborhood features a pool, pool clubhouse, walking trails, social events like Food Truck Fridays and much more
- MLS® #19024887
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,560
- Square Footage2560.00
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleChas. Single
- AmenitiesNeighborhood Pool, Play Park, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Gutters, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionPond Site, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationRaised Slab, Slab
- Days on Website24
- Address1576 Nautical Chart Drive
- AreaW. Ashley outside I-526 to Rantowles
- SubdivisionBoltons Landing
- Zip Code29414
- InteriorWall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingGas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Gas Logs, One
- Stories2 Story
- MiddleC E Williams
- HighWest Ashley
- Listing Office:Realty One Group Coastal
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.