Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1153 Old Ivy Way, Mount Pleasant, SC
Come see this completely and beautifully updated home in the desired Brickyard Plantation neighborhood! As you walk in, you will see the brand new, maple hardwood floors which are throughout the entire first floor. On the main floor are a formal dining room, a large family room with a fireplace, breakfast nook, powder room, laundry, and kitchen. The kitchen has been recently updated with granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, new cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances. Off the family room is an all-weather room which has screened windows that can easily open and close to let the breeze through while keeping the bugs out! The two guest bedrooms are upstairs and they share a full bathroom which has been completely updated!The master bedroom is also upstairs and has a walk-in closet and renovated bathroom. There is a huge FROG which can be used for guests, a media room, an office, and more! The outside has a beautifully landscaped yard with a wooded view and a front and back irrigation system! The roof is BRAND NEW...installed in spring 2019! This home is turnkey and ready for you!
- MLS® #19024889
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,050
- Square Footage2050.00
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Cable Avail, Club House, Exercise Area, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails, Boat Storage
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio
- Lot DescriptionWooded, 0 - .5 Acre
- Days on Website23
- Address1153 Old Ivy Way
- AreaMt. Pleasant North of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionBrickyard Plantation
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, One, Wood Burning
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJennie Moore
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Charleston
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.