Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
12 Ocean Point Drive, Isle of Palms, SC
Ocean Views out front, lagoon views from the back. Closest home to the beach access. High lot / X Flood Zone. Never rented & seldom used this has been a true second home that is proudly maintained. Recent lighting, paint & carpet updates throughout make this a turn key option to satisfy your highest standards. Reverse floorplan. Main living spaces are open concept w/ a vaulted ceiling. Dual Master suites each have covered porches. Every bedroom has an en suite bath. 3rd floor bonus room, wet bar and rooftop deck are great for entertaining & sunsets. Fire suppression system in home. Ocean Point has the best neighborhood pool in Wild Dunes w/ amazing ocean views. The beach here is far away from the crowds of people and a favorite spot for dolphin viewing. Private, gated community w/in WD.
- MLS® #19024937
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,404
- Square Footage3404.00
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Club House, Gated Comm, Golf, Golf Membership Available, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Security Guard/Sys, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Lawn Irriga., Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionBeach Access, High, Ocean View, Pond, Lagoon, Lakefront, Lake view, On Golf Crse
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website85
- Address12 Ocean Point Drive
- Area45 - Wild Dunes
- SubdivisionWild Dunes
- CityIsle of Palms
- Zip Code29451
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesWindow Treatments - All, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Elevator Shaft, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs, Living Rm, One
- Stories3 Story
- ElementarySullivan's Island
- Listing Office:Carroll Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.