Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2663 Starfish Drive, Johns Island, SC
Fantastic COMPLETELY GATED property and house on nearly 2 ACRES with a neighborhood dock on the Stono River. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house has an incredible floor plan, spanning nearly 3,000 sq ft. The first floor alone features a large man cave, attached frog, beautiful eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and cathedral ceilings, living room and a spacious master suite. The living room and hallway has antique heart of pine flooring. The master suite is truly a suite as it has a sizable bathroom, two walk-in closets, and an extensive dressing room with beautiful built in cabinets. The master also has outdoor access to both the front porch and the backyard. Upstairs are 2 nicely sized bedrooms and huge bathroom. A covered front porch spans the entire front of the house, while a backdeck is perfect for summer bbq. This property also features a 2 CAR CARPORT AND DETACHED GARAGE with a separate work shop area. Recent upgrades include a 2018 RINNAI WATER HEATER, 2015 exterior painting, a GENERAC BUILT IN PROPANE HOME GENERATOR, 2019 new ceilings in the man cave and first floor half bathroom. The property is truly an expansive one, with nearly 2 acres of property, perfect for any garden enthusiasm! In the backyard there is a fabulous KID'S TREE HOUSE. The NEIGHBORHOOD DOCK FACILITY has deep water access to the river and a covered sitting area. Fun for all!
- MLS® #19024994
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,944
- Square Footage2944.00
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesDock Facilities
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Detached, 1 Car Garage, 2 Car Carport
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Detached, 1 Car Garage, 2 Car Carport
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Metal F/encl, Wood F/encl, Iron Fence, Privacy Fenc, Storm Doors, Fence - Vinyl, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionWooded, 1-2 Acres
- FoundationRaised Slab
- Days on Website23
- Address2663 Starfish Drive
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionShoreline Farms
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Skylight, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets, Converted Garage
- CoolingCentral, Window Unit
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryAngel Oak
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Carolina One Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.