Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
2488 Worthington Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
BEAUTIFUL elevated 4 bed, 4.5 bath home with 2 private offices and tons of storage! The home has great curb appeal with professional landscaping and full front porch that is perfect for rocking chairs! Entering the home you are greeted with a grand foyer, an abundance of natural light, and soaring ceilings. There is a large dining room to the right and office with surround sound and hard wiring to your left. Continuing in is the first floor master bedroom suite with spa-like master bath including relaxing soaking tub, dual vanities, separate shower, and his and her closets! The oversized family room has 20+ foot ceilings, a marble fireplace, wall of windows with awesome pond views. The chef inspired gourmet kitchen has a cozy keeping room with stone front fireplace, eat-in area, granitegranite island, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, 42" cabinets, tiled backsplash and a large walk-in pantry. Next to the kitchen is the massive laundry room with folding counter, cabinets, and sink. Next is another room with walk-in storage, hard wiring, and separate entrance that could be an office, exercise room, media room, fifth bedroom, to many options! Finishing off the first level is a powder room. Upstairs there is a second master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet that has beautiful views of the pond. The are two additional large bedrooms each with walk-in closets and private baths. The 5+ car garage is fully insulated and has room for a workbench, golf cart, fishing, boating accessories and more storage! Attention to detail is evident in this home with all the extra details-too many to list! Planters Pointe in Mount Pleasant is a wonderfully landscaped community with a play park, tennis courts and community pool! The neighborhood is close to local shopping and grocery stores and is a short drive to downtown Charleston with 5-star restaurants, world class shopping and iconic history as well as a short drive to the beaches, the airport, Boeing and Daniel Island. Come take a look-you will not find another home like this one!
- MLS® #19025014
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,834
- Square Footage3834.00
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Club House, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- FeaturesTankless Water Heater
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAttached, 5 Car Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, 5 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Full Fr Prch, Gutters, Lawn Irriga., Porch - Front Porch, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Pond, Pond Site, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website79
- Address2488 Worthington Drive
- Area41 - Mt Pleasant N of IOP Connector
- SubdivisionPlanters Pointe
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29466
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Kitchen, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCharles Pinckney Elementary
- Listing Office:Agentowned Preferred Group
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.