Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3010 Old Bridgeview Lane, Charleston, SC
This luxurious and beautifully renovated 2 bed, 2bath condo on the Ashley River offers a true Charleston lifestyle to the discriminating buyer. Two deeded, covered garage parking spaces, golf cart, kayak and bike storage, along with a ''state of the art'' exercise facility, pool, sauna, clubroom and kitchen are some of the amenities to enjoy at the The Bristol. This private, gated community is located riverfront at the Bristol Marina, with private dock access, giving homeowners the perfect location to enjoy all that Charleston offers. Watch fireworks at Joe Riley Stadium from your private balcony, walk thru Brittlebank and local parks, restaurants and Publix grocery, golf cart down King St, take the boat for a ride, or simply relax at home or by the pool.Dual masters are separated by an open floor plan, including custom built ins, fireplace, wine cooler, kitchen with stainless appliances, granite and tile backsplash. Lots of cabinet and closet storage; guest parking. No transfer fee; flood insurance, cable and water included. Additional features include: -New hardwood floors -New paint throughout -Crown molding -Great storage -Private access to Bristol Marina -Community room available for rent -Walking distance to new West Edge development (with Publix), MUSC and Roper -Next door to Brittlebank Park -Custom furnishings, washer & dryer, window treatments are negotiable. -Recycling Available -Monthly/yearly dues include cable, water, full-time maintenance on-site property manager, ground maintenance, swimming pool, gym, flood insurance, building insurance, capital reserves, landscaping, two dedicated parking spots, ground level storage, bike/kayak storage, golf cart parking, 24/7 gated, and security cameras Book your showing today!
- MLS® #19025188
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,493
- Square Footage1493.00
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- AmenitiesBus Line, Cable Avail, Club House, Elevators, Exercise Area, Extra Storag, Gated Comm, Lawn Maint Incl, Marina, Neighborhood Pool, Sauna, Security Guard/Sys, Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, Other, 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorBlock/Masnry, Brick Veneer, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Dock Existng, Metal F/encl, floating dock, Lawn Irriga., Patio, In Grd Pool in yard, Sea Wall, Shared Dock, Balcony
- Lot DescriptionRiver Access, Riverfront, River View, W/f-shallow, W/frnt-deep, Wetlands
- FoundationElev Construction, Piling
- Days on Website81
- Address3010 Old Bridgeview Lane
- Area52 - Peninsula Charleston Outside of Crosstown
- SubdivisionThe Bristol
- Zip Code29403
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Ceiling - Smooth, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesLiving Rm, One
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJames Simons
- MiddleSimmons Pinckney
- Listing Office:Matt O'neill Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.