Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
110 S Norfolk Way, Goose Creek, SC
Welcome to The Hamlets of Crowfield Plantation! This beautiful, two story brick home is peacefully situated on a cul-de-sac in one of the nicest communities Crowfield has to offer. As you pull up to the home, the professional landscaping with manicured flower beds will automatically lead you to the brick steps and up to the front porch entry. The two-story foyer reveals gleaming hardwood floors, soaring two-story ceilings, wide baseboards & crown molding. In the dining room, you will find beautiful wainscoting & an amazing eat-in kitchen that opens to the family room with a brick fireplace that has built-ins on either side. As you make your way through the eat-in area, you are greeted by the sliding door that leads to the spacious deck & fenced-in backyard. The backyard offers more thanenough room to park your boat or any other items to enjoy the gorgeous Crowfield Lake! Inside the spacious master bedroom you will find a tray ceiling, a walk-in closet & en-suite bath with a dual vanity, jetted tub & walk-in shower. The oversized FROG has a vaulted ceiling & is a great space to be utilized as storage or as a bonus/game room. Come see your new home in the award winning Crowfield Plantation and take advantage of all of the amenities such as the community dock, walking trails, fishing lakes, golf course, pool, tennis court, and restaurant at the country club! Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #19025352
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,770
- Square Footage2770.00
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Bus Line, Cable Avail, Central TV Antenna, Club House, Club Membership Available, Golf, Neighborhood Pool, Play Park, Trash Pickup, Walk Jog Trails
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Off-st Prkng, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorSolid Brick, Brick Veneer, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Wood F/encl, Gutters, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Some Thermal Wnd/Doors, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Strm Windows, Therml Wn/dr, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, High, Inside, Level, 0 - .5 Acre
- RoofFiberglass Shingles
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Days on Website45
- Address110 S Norfolk Way
- Area73 - G. Cr./M. Cor. Hwy 17A-Oakley-Hwy 52
- SubdivisionCrowfield Plantation
- CityGoose Creek
- Zip Code29445
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wall to Wall Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Window Treatments - All, Ceiling - Blown, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some, Ceiling - Tray, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingHeat Pump
- FireplacesFamily Rm, Great Rm, One
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryCollege Park
- MiddleCollege Park
- Listing Office:Brand Name Real Estate
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.