Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
102 - 102 W 2nd Street, Folly Beach, SC
Wonderful opportunity to own in one of Folly's favorite communities at a great price! This river view unit has just had many exterior repairs completed including all trim boards replaced and professionally painted and decks rebuilt. Interior has hardwood floors on the staircase and upstairs, first floor is ceramic tile and 3 tile bathes. Master bedroom is on the top floor with great views of the river off the rear deck. Seller is in process of packing .
- MLS® #19025466
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,668
- Square Footage1668.00
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Attached
- StyleDuplex (1 Unit), Townhouse
- AmenitiesCable Avail, Dock Facilities, Neighborhood Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 2 Car Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, 2 Car Garage
- PoolNeighborhood Pool
- ExteriorCement Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Screen Porch, Shared Dock
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, River View, 0 - .5 Acre
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website13
- Address102 - 102 W 2nd Street
- AreaFolly Beach Area to Battery Island
- SubdivisionWaters Edge
- CityFolly Beach
- Zip Code29439
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Smooth, Window Treatments - Some
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryJames Island Elementary
- MiddleFt Johnson
- HighJames Island Charter
- Listing Office:Trademark Properties, Inc
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.