Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
3352 Jenkins Farm Road, Johns Island, SC
Motivated SELLER and Priced $250,000 below appraisal !!!TRUE DEEP WATER!!! This is country Living at its best on this private and peaceful setting. Settled back on Abbapoola Creek which leads out to the Stono River, this lovely home offers it all!! A little over 3.5 acres of cleared, fenced in land. This 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home offers views of the river from every part of the house. Screened in/Open porches are perfect for grilling out and entertaining guest. Large detached garage is big enough to hold 4 cars. Game Room with pool table, Elevator, Mahogony/Bass wood floors through out are just a few of the custom features this home has to offer. With only a short distance to the well maintained floating dock, low tide reaches 13/14 ft. Located only a short drive into town, comediscover this hidden gem.
- MLS® #19025501
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,187
- Square Footage3187.00
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Cable Avail, Dock Facilities, Elevators, Horses O.k., Trash Pickup
- Parking Spaces4
- Parking4 Car Garage
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Dock Existng, Metal F/encl, floating dock, Gazebo, Gutters, Patio, Screen Porch, Some Storm Wnd/Doors, Strg/outbldg, Work Shop, Porch - Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionMarshfront, River Access, River View, W/frnt-deep, 2-5 Acres
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationPiling, Slab
- Days on Website7
- Address3352 Jenkins Farm Road
- AreaJohns Island
- SubdivisionAbbapoola Creek
- CityJohns Island
- Zip Code29455
- InteriorLaminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Elevator, Garden Tub/Shower, Walk-In Closets, Wet Bar
- FireplacesFamily Rm
- Stories3 Story
- ElementaryMt. Zion
- MiddleHaut Gap
- HighSt Johns
- Listing Office:Fred Holland Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.