Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address?
1450 Fiddlers Marsh Drive, Mount Pleasant, SC
This beautifully renovated, elevated open concept home, sits on an extra large corner lot in a quiet neighborhood right by the Sullivan's Island connector. The neighborhood has a private dock with water access even at low tide! Go Kayak with the dolphins! This home in the heart of Mt Pleasant has a ton of storage as well as propane currently installed in the home, and natural gas now available to the community! The home is a walk or bike ride to Sullivan's Island, or you can golf cart to over 20 different restaurants/parks including Alhambra Hall, Pitt Street or even Shem Creek! You are minutes away from it ALL!! The front of the home also features beautiful views of the neighborhood pond. The property also includes a new, stained privacy fence with 12ft custom gate to park your boat, RV,as well as add an addition or pool if desired. The kitchen, flooring, appliances, baseboards, and paint were all recently updated this home is move in ready!
- MLS® #19025547
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,900
- Square Footage1900.00
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- AmenitiesDock Facilities
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingOff-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesOff-st Prkng, 3 Car Garage
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovr'd Patio, Deck, Wood F/encl, Lawn Irriga., Lawn Well, Patio, Privacy Fenc, Screen Porch, Strg/outbldg, Storm Doors, Work Shop
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Pond, Tidal Creek
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- FoundationElev Construction
- Days on Website8
- Address1450 Fiddlers Marsh Drive
- AreaMt. Pleasant South of Hwy.41
- SubdivisionFiddlers Marsh
- CityMount Pleasant
- Zip Code29464
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeilings - 9'+, Ceiling - Cathedral/Vaulted, Garden Tub/Shower, Kitchen Island, Ceiling - Smooth, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingElectric, Gas, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Connection, Great Rm
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMamie Whitesides
- Listing Office:Isave Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of the Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Carolina One Real Estate are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo or the Broker ReciprocitySM thumbnail logo (a little black house) and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.
The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Charleston Trident Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.